An udon noodle recipe that is so easy to follow and tastes great! This Japanese udon noodle soup is sure to become your new favourite!
the warming goodness of a light soup, this hearty soup is sure to warm you to
People who watched my cooking demonstrations said “That’s so easy! this recipe uses no oil” “I wanted to make Japanese noodle soup but I didn’t know how. I can make it now”.
Ingredient Serves 1- 2
Ingredient for Soup base
4. Boil 350ml water and all the soup base ingredients, and then add the chicken, cooked noodles and vegetables except the leaves and shallots.
5. Cover with a lid and bring to the boil, cook for 6 - 8 minutes.
6. Add the remaining vegetables (the leaves and shallots) and cook 2 minutes. You can leave the lid off that green colour remain.
7. This is a option; Once it has returned to the boil ( top with boiled eggs cut in half, or break the eggs over the ingredients, and re-cover for 2 mins until the eggs are half cooked)
8. Serve in the pot or soup bowl
Optional; Cook in a shallow sauce pan or a clay hot pot, then eat transfer to a smaller Miso or soup bowls to share the meal.
Find our most popular healthy Japanese meal ideas and enjoy creating your own Japanese food today!